Prepaid Recharge is the most common and frequent transaction for any user. Users of Niki.ai are not an exception. Having used touch/tap based apps for recharges, you might have a lot of questions on how to use a Chatbot like Niki.ai for Prepaid Recharges. This article will help you every aspect of a Prepaid Recharge transaction in Niki.ai.
This articles talks about:
- Entering, Changing a phone number for recharge or picking from contacts.
- Entering, Changing operator or circle.
- Getting recommendations for your recharge.
- Selecting a plan
- Payment options
- Cancel the recharge conversation
- Resetting the recharge order
- Entering Promocode
- Order Details.
You can directly enter the new number in the chat to start a recharge conversation.
When you are processing a recharge, the bot always picks the registered number as the number to recharge. You can always change the number for which the recharge needs to be done.
You can tap on the “Pick number from Contacts” option shown on the screen. This will open the Contacts from your phone. Tap on the contact to pick a number of your friend or relatives for recharge.
When you are processing a recharge, the bot always picks the operator and the circle for you. But there are chances that the bot might pick this up incorrectly due to MNP (Mobile Number Porting) or the number being a Jio connection. In these cases, you can just enter the correct operator and circle and Niki will change it before proceeding to payment.
Vodafone, Airtel, Jio, Idea are examples of operators. Maharashtra, Mumbai, Karnataka, Chennai, Bihar are examples of operator circles.
Niki.ai is an Artificial Intelligence powered chatbot. It can help you with getting recommendations of best suited plan for your requirement, if you are not sure about the recharge amount.
Just type “Recommend” when the bot asks you to enter an amount for recharge. You will be given options to choose from. Given below are the options:
You can choose one of them and enter the amount range to get recommendations. You can also mention the validity days or the data size for 2G, 3G or 4G plans and just validity days or amount range for roaming plans.
The best suited recharge plans* for the given options will be shown in the form of cards in the app. Just tap on “Buy” on the specific plan to proceed to payment.
*There are chances that the plans shown are not up to date. It is best to confirm with the operator plans before recharge.
Once you select the plan of your choice for recharge, the bot will show you the summary of the order with details like phone number, operator, circle, amount and type of transaction.
The bot will also tell you if any Niki credits are getting redeemed and how much you have to pay. Along with this comes the payment options for you to make the payments. Given below are the options to make your payment:
- Amazon Pay
- Pay Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking)
You can check this article to know the detailed process payment for each of the payment options available with us.
**This might not be available on all transactions for all users. The eligibility is calculated by LazyPay themselves.
At any point during the chat, you can cancel the transaction. You can type “Cancel”, “x” or just tap on the cancel icon available at the bottom left corner of the app. This will cancel your conversation the bot and come out of the Prepaid Recharge context. This is purely to cancel a conversation with the bot.
Once you have completed payment for the recharge, it is not possible to cancel the transaction. It has to fail at the operator end for us to automatically process the refund. Manual intervention into the transaction is not possible.
If the bot picked the wrong circle or operator for the recharge and you completed the payment without noticing it, not to worry. It will fail at the operator end as the wrong operator/circle was selected and your money will be refunded automatically to the original source of payment.
However, since there is a automatic retry process in place, it will take about a couple of hours before the refund can be processed from our side.
If you feel you want to change the order completely, you can reset the order at any time during the chat. You just need to type “Reset”. The bot will ask you for confirmation and reset the order. You are still in the Recharge domain, so you can continue directly with the changes you want to make in the order.
We introduced Promocodes recently in Niki.ai. You will have to enter the Promocode to avail certain offers. Here’s how you can enter the promocode in Niki.ai app.
- Tap on the Menu icon on the top left corner of the app screen.
- Tap on “Offers & Promocodes”
- Under “NIKI PROMO CODES”, you can tap on “Apply Promocode →”
- Enter the Promocode you have and tap on “Apply”
- You will get the confirmation on the screen.
Once the payment is completed. Your transaction will get processed. You can know the order details from the My Orders section in the app. Tap on the Menu icon on the top left corner of the app screen and tap on My Orders. Your transaction will be listed here.
Tap on the Repeat icon to repeat the same transaction anytime later. This will take you directly to the payment stage of the transaction.
Tap on the order to get complete details of the order.
- Status of the order
- Success - Your order has been processed successfully.
- Refunded - Your order failed after several retries and the amount has been refunded
- Retrying - When the recharge fails in the first attempt, the bot will automatically retry the transaction multiple times for the next one hour. During this time, the status of the transaction shows this.
- Order Details
- Niki Order ID
- Fulfilment Partner
- Date of Transaction will be listed here.
- Recharge Details
- Phone number
- Operator selected in the recharge transaction will be mentioned here.
- Payment Details
- Mode of Payment.
- Amount Paid by you
- Total Niki Credits used in the transaction will be shown here.
- Send Invoice
- You can tap on this to send out the order summary email to your registered email address
- You can reach out to support section using this button. You can read the available articles or write to support from here.