As a regular user of Niki, you might not want to enter all the details for a transaction again. Instead would want Niki to repeat the transaction details from one of the previous transactions you did. You know what, Niki can actually do this for you. Here’s how:
- Head to the My Orders section under Menu on the top left of the app.
- This will list all the transactions you have completed so far in Niki.
- Against each order, you will have a circular icon on the right with the text “Repeat”
- Just tap on this to repeat the details of the transaction and perform it again.
- All the details of the particular transaction will be reused & order summary will be shown
- You can accept by tapping on “Yes” to repeat the order.
- Alternatively, you can type the details that want to change and complete the order.
Easy right. Give this a try and let us know what you feel.