- Niki treats will be made available on 4th June 2018 only.
- The special deals under Niki Treats will be made available within the app through a trending now card that will be visible on 4th June 2018.
- The deal can be purchased only within the app.
- One person can purchase one deal only.
- Niki.ai holds the right to cancel the offer at any time without having to give a reason.
- If a person is found to be using unfair means to avail the offer, the order of that person will be revoked immediately.
- Niki.ai can’t be held responsible for any misinformation given by any third party website or blog.
- The deals are fulfilled by nearbuy and hence are governed by their terms and conditions.
How to avail:
- To purchase the deal, open niki app on your phone. In case you don’t have the app, you can simply download it from here: https://app.niki.ai/birthday
- Once inside the app, type “niki treats” and you will be shown all the deals that are available under “Niki Treats” ranging from Rs 25 to Rs 300.
- Choose the deal of your choice and click on “view details and buy”.
- How do I find the Niki Treats?
-- Once inside the app, type “niki treats” you will be shown all the deals that are available under “Niki Treats” ranging from Rs 25 to Rs 300.
- Where do I go to redeem the Niki Treats?
-- In order to redeem the Niki Treats, you need to visit the outlet of the merchant whose deal you have and then show them your voucher. For instance, if you have purchased a KFC deal then visit the KFC outlet and show them your voucher.
- I am unable to find the deal, where can I find it?
-- To find all the deals under Niki Treats just type “Niki Treats” within the app.